We Are Your Custom Electronic Design and Manufacturing Solutions Partner.
Avatar Engineering is a custom electronic product design and manufacturing company. We work through the entire custom electronic product development life cycle, utilizing our expertise to design, build, manufacture and support your products.
Our clients understand that outsourcing engineering, design and manufacturing provides them a cost effective option for complicated and customized electronic solutions.
Located in the heart of the United States, Avatar Engineering serves customers from coast to coast.
- We are experts in the disciplines required to execute electronic design and manufacturing.
- We are client focused. Clients appreciate that we do not have our own products and can provide a cost-effective solution for their custom electronic product design needs. We have one focus — our clients.
- We have an experienced team. Our clients value our product engineering expertise and know-how. With more than 175 years of experience, our team of experts develops innovative, quality products to meet your specific needs.
- Our work is time sensitive. Execution of every project element is concurrent yet interdependent.
- We are highly resourceful. We will support your product for the life of your product.
- Avatar Engineering is a professional business. Systems run the business, and we run the systems.
- Our expertise is uncommon. From the start, our clients feel and benefit from our extensive knowledge and focused direction.
WHY WORK WITH AVATAR ENGINEERING?
We design, engineer, manufacture and support products in the industrial markets. We focus primarily in the agricultural, transportation, industrial and scientific instrument (ISM) markets. This focus means our clients receive the best customer service and most cost-effective custom electronic product design solutions.
Avatar Engineering has been in business since 1999 and has over 175 years of product engineering and manufacturing experience. We understand the harsh industrial and food grade environments and design your custom electronic product to withstand them.